Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Winter

Another snow day today!!!

[ looking for something to do...]

Yesterday I cleaned out the pantry trying to find something for the kids to make. We ended up making pretzels with chocolate chips and nuts. Yummy!!! Adam finished them off when he got home.




[ the view ]

I've been pretty lazy (although I have a million things I could be doing around here). I just can't leave my living room. We've got giant windows and I love sitting and looking out at the beautiful iced trees.




[ play time ]

Well... we don't have much snow but the kids were dying to try out their new sleds that Grandma and Papa Schieber got them. They found a little hill in the front yard and have been having a great time for the last hour or so. Looks like it might be a good day for an afternoon nap.





[ Maryville Ice ]


Peggy sent me this picture this morning of their neighbors tree. Maryville got hit really hard with the ice. A lot of people don't have power, including Dad and Donna.

3 comments:

Becky and Bob Houtchens said...

Snow days are the best! And the pretzels look good too.

Virginia said...

We love looking at the pictures! We all have tears in our eyes. Sara wants it to snow in Dallas.Sending you guys a hug from Texas!

-The Krejci's :)

Virginia said...

We love looking at the pictures! We all have tears in our eyes. Sara wants it to snow in Dallas.Sending you guys a hug from Texas!

-The Krejci's :)