Lisa, Hi. It's Margaret, the gal you see around every turn in KC. It seems the coincidences keep stacking up...did you celebrate a birthday in January? So did I. Happy belated birthday. Mine was the big one - 4-0. See you at gymnastics if I don't see you at the gym first, or the library, or the grocery store... :)
... is a creative outlet
... a digital scrapbook
... a story of a little family
... a place i love because it's all organized and up to date unlike most other things in my life
... a reminder of how fast time goes
... a memory of all the wonderful times we've had
1 comment:
Lisa, Hi. It's Margaret, the gal you see around every turn in KC. It seems the coincidences keep stacking up...did you celebrate a birthday in January? So did I. Happy belated birthday. Mine was the big one - 4-0. See you at gymnastics if I don't see you at the gym first, or the library, or the grocery store... :)
Post a Comment