As some of you know, I'm slightly obsessed with my favorite scrapbooker Becky Higgins. She's the best in the world and has just recently come out with a school years scrapbook kit. It was the kit of the month in February for Creating Keepsakes. It's so awesome that it sold out completely within 6 hours. I know what you're thinking, "Lisa, were you lucky enough to get one?" I'm happy to say I was one of the first to order and now proudly own two kits (one for each kid, of course). I realize I'm a little nutty.
They've just recently re-released the kit for a limited time. So, if you're interested, you can preorder by clicking on this link. http://www.lisabearnson.com/kotm/kotm.ihtml?prod_idx=739
I love, love, love them.
Friday, March 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I know big surprise, I ordered two! You need to remind about the kits each month as I forget to look. Now, it is just finding time to complete them! :) Jill
Post a Comment