Wesley found his Halloween costume today. I realize Halloween is still awhile away, but I've learned from years past that in order to have the best selection you have to go early.
Wesley's costume is pretty cool because it's reversible. Good Spidey on one side, Bad Spidey on the other. I thought that was a neat idea!
(Target didn't have the girl costumes out yet... stayed tuned for mermaid pics.)
3 comments:
Nice pics of Adam in his spidey costume - though isn't he a bit old for that?
Anyway, I would like to request a procedural change for this blog. I would like Adam to begin picking the music. :)
BKL
We have a mermaid costume if you want to borrow. It's Ariel.
Wesley should be good spidey! He looks really cute with his short hair in the preschool pictures, too. I hope all is great with the Schiebers! You are missed in MPE!
Post a Comment