Did someone say coordinating colors and back drop??? Sounds like it's time for family pictures!!
It's very rare when I have the perfect opportunity to take family photos.
I'm very particular about my family shots. I don't have a lot hanging on the walls of my house because it's very hard to make the cut. I realize I'm a little crazy about this, but I can't help it. Here are my 3 general rules:
1. The clothing must coordinate (not necessarily mushroom fabric.:) If you get this joke please leave a comment).
I usually don't accept shirts with words on them in family photos, but I made an exception today since the theme was "Bearcats".
2. The background must be attractive. Usually this means outside is best. Inside a house you end up with a lot of "stuff" in your shot. Pretty backgrounds make for pretty pictures.
3. Everyone must be looking the same way. Today we went a little crazy and had 2 or 3 cameras going at a time, of course this leads to eyes looking 2 or 3 different ways. It's best to only use one camera. We did however, end up with some great pictures.


2 comments:
Lisa, just when I thought you could not get any prettier, there you go again! (Great haircut, by the way.) What a beautiful family!
I don't get the mushroom comment, but can I make a guess that it's from Seinfeld? Nice pictures.
Post a Comment