Thursday, March 5, 2009

this & that - this week

Let's see... where to begin.


This week has been poopy.

Holly came home from school sick on Tuesday. Wesley came home from school sick on Thursday. I've been fighting a hip that hurts when I walk so Friday will be my 3rd dr.'s visit for the week.


My house is a mess... I've done nothing all week.


On a brighter note - isn't my new blog template pretty? At least I can be clean and organized in cyberspace.:)

4 comments:

Amy said...

I'm glad that you mentioned your new design, because I don't see that in my blog reader. It's beautiful!

Margo K said...

How do you get a new template like this? It is beautiful! Sorry everyone is sick. Lil has red cheeks and I keep telling myself it is wind burn from Monday's sledding. It is odd looking and I hope she isn't getting sick. Hang in there!

The Luke Family's Home Page said...

My week has been poopy too. Hang in there - I hope there's nothing terribly wrong with your hip - that sounds painful!

REOS said...

I hope you all feel better! Although, I beat you with 4 doctor visits in one week ... lots of family check ups. I hope we don't see another doctor anytime soon.