Lisa, My review of your SNL clips. I am assuming these are your favorites. If so, I am a bit disappointed. Where are the Blues Brothers and Cow Bells? King Tut = 5 stars Lazy Sunday = 1 star Mom's Jeans = 3 1/2 stars Googly Eyes = 3 stars Palin = 5 stars Overall score = 3.5 Since you were required to watch this show from about age 6, I expected better.
Dad, This list is not near complete - just started. I'll be adding to it as time allows. Not to worry, Cow bell and Jake and Elwood will not be left out.
I actually remember watching this King Tut skit! Steve Martin is a genius. You must also review the two SNL's hosted by Jon Hamm in the past two years. HILARIOUS. Jon Hamm's john ham .... Don Draper's Guide to Picking Up Women ... so many!
... is a creative outlet
... a digital scrapbook
... a story of a little family
... a place i love because it's all organized and up to date unlike most other things in my life
... a reminder of how fast time goes
... a memory of all the wonderful times we've had
3 comments:
Lisa,
My review of your SNL clips. I am assuming these are your favorites. If so, I am a bit disappointed. Where are the Blues Brothers and Cow Bells?
King Tut = 5 stars
Lazy Sunday = 1 star
Mom's Jeans = 3 1/2 stars
Googly Eyes = 3 stars
Palin = 5 stars
Overall score = 3.5
Since you were required to watch this show from about age 6, I expected better.
Dad,
This list is not near complete - just started. I'll be adding to it as time allows. Not to worry, Cow bell and Jake and Elwood will not be left out.
I actually remember watching this King Tut skit! Steve Martin is a genius. You must also review the two SNL's hosted by Jon Hamm in the past two years. HILARIOUS. Jon Hamm's john ham .... Don Draper's Guide to Picking Up Women ... so many!
Of course, you gotta have more cow bell....
Post a Comment