
Holly brought home all her art work for the whole year yesterday. I love art day! I hope to frame a lot of the kids' art as they get older, so I always love to see what gets brought home. Although I love art day, I struggle with it as well. I hate to throw away something that my lovie has spent hours working on, but on the other hand, keeping everything goes against my goal of living simple.
So... after a night to ponder my choices, I decided to have an art show at home. I hung all of Holly's work, and plan to leave it up for a while (at least until we move). I have picked out one that I plan to frame and the rest will go to loved ones or, maybe, some might just end up... well, ... lost? (I can't bring myself to say the "t" word.)
Holly did have one piece of work that was entered in the Park Hill Art Festival. Very cool.





1 comment:
That is a BEAUTIFUL picture Holly. We put up the kiddos art too - in the "dining room" that is really just a play room and call it the "Luke Art Gallery." Most of it stays up until next year when they bring their portfolios home. Isn't it wonderful?
Post a Comment