Friday, June 10, 2011

Summer challenge

In an effort to not go crazy this summer, I borrowed a friend's idea to do a summer challenge.




Each day the kids have a list of tasks to complete and each task has a point value. At the end of each week, if they earn enough points, they can earn a prize. We also keep a running total of points so that they can work towards earning big stuff like dinner and a movie. So far the program is going great!







Part of the Summer Challenge consists of writing in a gratitude journal each day. This is something I wanted to do as well, so we're all taking part in this activity.










And no Summer Challenge would be complete without a weekly trip to the library.






1 comment:

Dad said...

Good idea Lisa. I'm glad someone is finally in charge of turning off the lights in your house.
Dad