Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Grandma's tray

My Grandma used this tray for as long as I can remember. She would set it on her lap to play cards mostly, and I think she played a lot of solitaire so the tray was always close by. After she passed away, this piece was something that stuck out to me as something of hers that needed a special home.




It's new home is now on my coffee table so I can look at it daily and think of my sweet grandma every time I walk by. I love it.

4 comments:

Sharon said...

what a lovely reminder! Thanks to you, we have lots of Fiestaware to serve as reminders of Grandma!

Lisa Lew said...

Yes! It's so nice she was a saver - so many treasures.:)

Kelly said...

Love that, Lisa!!!

~Kelly

Kelly said...

Love that, Lisa! What a great idea and memory keeper!