I'm starting to feel a bit like Kramer. After only being gone a week this is the amount of mail I received that went directly into my recycling bin.
It doesn't make sense to me that tax dollars are going to full time salaries for people to hand deliver me my recyclables. Maybe instead of 6 days of hand delivered (junk) mail, we could change it to 3 days of hand delivered (junk) mail. On the other days let's put our mail carriers in other government agencies that need help. Some could work at school districts... maybe become teacher aids, or work at the district office, or work in maintenance or ground crews. How about the liences bureau - they seem to always be short handed.
I'm not sure what the answer is, but having a person hand deliver mail six days a week when I have email 24/7 at my fingertips is stupid.
2 comments:
Hey Lisa - try these websites to opt out of junk mail -
https://www.optoutprescreen.com/?rf=t
https://www.dmachoice.org/dma/member/home.action;jsessionid=E0C038D91A4420416B2EC464414B5700.tomcat2
That should help!
Thanks, Tammy. Have you are any one you know tried that process? I almost don't believe it would work.
Post a Comment