Sunday, December 7, 2008

christmas truffles

Kristal came over this week and we spent all day making truffles - 400 to be exact! It was quite an endeavor, but we had a great time. We're already planning our truffle menu for next year.





4 comments:

The Luke Family's Home Page said...

Alright, but what are you going to DO with all FOUR HUNDRED truffles?

Sue said...

Wow, looks yum-o!! I've never made truffles, are the recipes easy? Looks like a fun Xmas tradition and Adam's poker table is impressive too! Still up for a get together that Monday before Xmas? Maybe Fun Run and lunch at my house? Let me know...

Margo K said...

My mouth is watering. Your truffles look gourmet. Wish I could sink my teeth into one. I've made truffles before but they NEVER looked as pretty as yours. I am making chocolate dipped marshmallows this year for the first time.

Anonymous said...

Of course we are going to eat them!!! Thanks again for letting me come over and it was so much fun even though it took ALL DAY! Is that my fat arm in the picture? I'm sure it is not yours (skinny arm) I'm going to have to do something about that. I just read through your blog, I don't know why I don't get the updates anymore, but I thoroughly enjoyed your blog!!! Is your obsession the weather channel website? Lisa you are such a cool chick, I am so glad you are my friend!!!