Wednesday, January 14, 2009

this & that - this week

{my new running kicks with cool laces that don't come untied. pretty spiffy!} {the Christmas cards I'm thinking about leaving up all year}

{ a hug I had to capture on film} {the ham and bean soup that I make once a year to use the Christmas ham bone}

{the books I've started reading}


{the winter puzzle that is slowly coming along}


{little boy eating frozen nuggets (he wanted to), about to go to his first b-ball practice}

{quality time with Holly while the boys were at practice} {using a helpful hint from Southern Living to add a bit of my mama's love to my kitchen}

{ a winter berry wreath from Hobby Lobby that was 90% off!- HELLO $7.00!! welcome to my front door!}

2 comments:

rebeccasams said...

OMG! You seriously took a picture of the shoe laces? I'm cracking up. But....now I want some.

The Luke Family's Home Page said...

I love the idea of a framed recipe. I might have to steal that. Sarah's preschool class did a great thing with beautiful Christmas cards, turning them into ornaments - they're really cool. Let me know if you're interested and I'll send you the instructions. Happy MLK!