There's a whole topic out there that I would love to discuss, but I don't want to freak people out - I feel I already do that enough with my occasional ranting.
... is a creative outlet
... a digital scrapbook
... a story of a little family
... a place i love because it's all organized and up to date unlike most other things in my life
... a reminder of how fast time goes
... a memory of all the wonderful times we've had
4 comments:
What about a picture from the store you went to after dinner!!!
The thought occured to me.
There's a whole topic out there that I would love to discuss, but I don't want to freak people out - I feel I already do that enough with my occasional ranting.
Lisa and Virginia,
What store could you possibly be talking about?
Dad
hee hee!! I love you Galen!
Post a Comment