Tuesday, February 3, 2009

this & that - this week

Wesley and his basketball metal - he did a great job. Super Bowl.

My "before" picture - stay tuned.

Holly loves to pick out her own clothes for school... okay. Wesley loves the warm clothes right out of the dryer. I have to beg him to get out.


Saw a movie based on this book - very intense flick dealing with marriage issues.


Our still snow-less yard.


Grandma's birthday.

3 comments:

Amy said...

What kind of cake is that?

Lisa Lew said...

Amy, It's a WOW cake. My S-in-L made it. It has butterfingers on top.
ps. I got your check.

REOS said...

Lisa - When I think of intense Kate Winslet films, I think of you....! I hope to see Revolutionary Road soon. Some of us in our bookclub want to read the book but others say "no" because it might be just a little too close to home. Hmm.