Hanging out in our hotel room before the wedding. All the Lewis' stayed at the Savoy down town. Tons of history in this building. I'm not sure about the floral wallpaper, chair, and bedding, but still a very memorable place to stay.

The wedding took place at the Hobbs Building, located in the West Bottoms.



The open bar featured four yummy drinks following the tradition of Something Old, Something New, Something Borrowed, Something Blue.


Since Adam and the kids couldn't make it back, Shari was sweet enough to be my date for the night.

Doug with his groomsmen.


Beautiful dresses.

Meggie and Doug.

Grandma & I.

Me, Dad, Donna, Brian, and Sharon.

Something Blue. This was my drink of choice (and they were actually blue not green).

Brian and I.
Uncle David and Aunt Brenda.

Grandma and Dad.

Donna, Brenda, Shari, Me, Grandma Lewis, Sharon, and Brian.

Dinner.

Mark and Doug.

Brian and Sharon.

The tree of wisdom, thoughts, and advice.


Grandma and Shari.

Leave it to Shari to get Grandma on the dance floor!

Me with Doug, Mark, and Brian.

The wedding reception fun included a photo booth. It was such a blast! I think Shari finally got tired of me wanting to make a trip to the photo booth.

Brian and I showing Doug our moves. He was not impressed.

Brian escorting us back to our room at the Savoy.

Morning brunch with the Lewis clan. How very wonderful!!

Lobster bisque.

Crab crepes, lamb, and some other beautiful items that I can't remember the names of.

Smoked salmon and caviar. My first taste of caviar. Not bad.

What an incredible meal with my wonderful family!
3 comments:
What a wonderful weekend! Your family was so much fun to hang out with!! What KC event is next? Count me in! :-) Love ya!
nice recap! you and Brian should have your own personal photo booths so you can take pictures to your heart's content! B was shocked to discover that not only do I have photographs of you all on the dance floor but actual video as well to use as blackmail :o)
Great pics, Lisa! Congrats to Doug. I haven't seen him in a LONG time. What a pretty wedding@
Post a Comment