I'm a window seat girl. This view always makes me want to sing "He's got the whole world in His hands." It's pretty incredible to view our spinning ball from above.
Shari picked me up by 10 a.m. so it was only fitting that we start our weekend with Bloody Marys at Mimi's Cafe.
Followed by lunch at Nick & Jake's. The bruschetta; my favorite dish.

It was so wonderful to get to see my college bff, Kristal. I was so grateful that Dad and I were able to make it to her father's funeral. It was a lovely ceremony for a wonderful man.
I'm blessed to have this truly beautiful women in my life. No matter how much time goes by that we don't see each other, we seem to be able to always pick back up where we left off - never missing a beat.
We got to enjoy yet another awesome lunch together. Thank you, sweet friend.
The Albright's added a new addition to their family so I had to give it a try.






1 comment:
I've been out of the loop, namely your blog, thank you for this post and for being YOU! Love and miss ya!
Post a Comment