A while back I mentioned to my sweet friend Shari that I was in the market for a magnet chalk board. Unable to find something exactly what I wanted, Shari decided to make my vision a reality. She found the perfect size frame at a thrift store, then added the sheet metal, hard board and lots of paint and came up with the PERFECT addition to my kitchen! I love it, and to make it even more perfect, Adam added some hooks underneath for the kids' back packs and jackets.
Monday, January 17, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Love this! Shari is awesome! I hope we can all hang out again when you come to town. Or maybe she and I should drive down sometime! New girls roadtrip? Hmmmmm. I LOVE your bathroom wallpaper (?) that I got a glimpse of from the Cozy Christmas pictures. Hope you are doing well. Patience IS a virtue!
House rules - that's a good idea. Hmmmm. Something to think about!
M - The house rules came from the movie Nanny McPhee. I thought they were cute.
Post a Comment