Saturday, November 1, 2008

trick or treat

What a fun night!!! The kids had so much fun; we stayed out for 2 hours! They started out running from house to house but then slowed down to a leisurely stroll and then it went to "Mom, are we almost home?"


They're off!


We had several neighbors that really got into the spirit of Halloween.

This guy was a good sport letting me take his picture. I couldn't resist - the best costume of the night by far - love that Reno 911!


The last house of the night - trick or treating Daddy.


Wesley's loot! I got to explain the concept of "Jack Pot" houses to the kids, you know, the neighbors who give out FULL size candy bars - Jack Pot!


When Wesley woke up this morning he asked if Halloween was over and when it's going to come again. Can't wait for next year!

1 comment:

Becky and Bob Houtchens said...

Jackpot houses still exist?? Who knew? This makes me excited for when Ben is old enough to trick-or-treat and I can rifle through his bag and "check" his candy! haha!