Hi Lisa, I am showing Lily Wesley's birthday pics. She talks about him more than I would have expected and she is loving these photos. How cool that on his 4th birthday, the 44th president was elected to history.
That's my Wesa! Now you are just showing off that fall color. Wesley in that yellow tree is too much! So cute. I wish you where still in that house I would come over right now!!!
... is a creative outlet
... a digital scrapbook
... a story of a little family
... a place i love because it's all organized and up to date unlike most other things in my life
... a reminder of how fast time goes
... a memory of all the wonderful times we've had
4 comments:
Thanks for the trip down memory lane. Happy Birthday, Wesley. Love ya!
Happy 4th birthday, Wesley!! You are so cute and so funny!!
Love, Grandma and Grandpa Schieber
Hi Lisa, I am showing Lily Wesley's birthday pics. She talks about him more than I would have expected and she is loving these photos. How cool that on his 4th birthday, the 44th president was elected to history.
That's my Wesa! Now you are just showing off that fall color. Wesley in that yellow tree is too much! So cute. I wish you where still in that house I would come over right now!!!
Post a Comment