Friday, January 23, 2009

this & that - this week

{a new color...}
{a new game...}
{a new president... }

{a new hair cut...}
{a new... chicken??? (trying to stay with my theme.)}

3 comments:

Jill said...

I love your "this and that". Great way to keep tabs on you! I want to see your blog scrapbook (or have you started it yet?)

Sue said...

Love, love, love your weekly reviews!! You are inspiring me to do the same on our blog. Like Jill, I was wondering if you've had any luck w/ Blurb? Also, Holly's haircut is perfectly adorable, how did you talk her in to it?? Looking forward to our outing next weekend!!

Lisa Lew said...

My "this & that" comes from the 365 Project. For 365 you're suppose to take a picture every day for 365 days. I love the idea of capturing "real life," but didn't want the pressure of having to take a photo everyday - hence, my weekly "this and that."
I haven't started my blog book yet... I'm thinking that will be a summer project. I'll let you know how it goes. I took Holly to get her hair trimmed and she saw a picture in a magazine of a girl with a short cut. She told the lady cutting her hair that that's what she wanted and voila! I was shocked! Short hair is very un-mermaid like.:)